We are a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1999 (“DPA”). We will always ensure that we collect the minimum amount of personal data from you as is necessary for the purposes set out below, and will always process your personal data strictly in accordance with the provisions of the DPA.
Types of data collected from you:
When completing any purchase through our Services, we will ask you to confirm your name, address, telephone number, email address. We may also collect personal data from you if you complete any of our surveys, enter any promotions or subscribe for our offers.
When using our Services, we may automatically collect the following types of information:
- Technical information, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Services (including date and time); details of what you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
When you contact customer service, we will collect your phone number or email address that was used to make the contact and any other relevant information that you provide as part of your interaction with customer services.
We may also receive information about you from our third party suppliers, group companies and affiliates.
Purposes for processing your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer our Services and for internal operational and administration purposes.
- To fulfil your order or contact you regarding any issue with your order.
- To complete effectively any purchases made by you using our Services, including processing your payment.
- In the event that you have abandoned a purchase we may contact you to ask why you chose not to proceed. In the event that your purchase failed to go through successfully, we may contact you to confirm why this was the case.
- To ensure that the content delivered through our services is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- For security and customer services purposes.
- To notify you of any changes to our Services or to this policy or any other terms that apply to your use of the Services.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- To provide you with any information, offers and promotions that we feel might be relevant to you (where you have consented to receiving such communications, as discussed under “marketing communications” heading below).
We will not store your payment card information or related information with any other party, except with our payment processing partners.
We may share your personal data:
- With our group companies and affiliates for the purposes stated above.
- With our agents and service providers for the purposes stated above.
- With any other third parties, including any regulatory body, to the extent required by law.
Except in situations required by law, we will require third parties to protect your personal data in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
By submitting your personal data through our Services, you consent to the use of your personal data, and to the transfer of your personal data for the purposes set out above.
Security of information
Any information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we adopt strict security processes to seek to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, your information. However, the transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. We will take all reasonably necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is secure. However, we are unable to guarantee the security of the information that you submit through the services and any submission is done so at your own risk.
By expressly opting in to receiving marketing related communications (as prompted following the completion of a purchase through any of our services), you agree that we may send to you relevant offers, promotions and our latest news. You may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by contacting us using the contact details below or by following the instructions on any marketing relating communications that you receive.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, the use of your personal data or wish to update or remove your personal data from our record, please contact: